The POA Owners’ Services Department responds to all matters concerning enforcement of the Declaration of Restrictive Covenants, checking all POA amenities and monitoring access to the POA storage facilities.
Owners’ Services Phone: (573) 434-0021 – 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Office Phone: (573) 552-8334 – 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
Missouri Association Management
The Primary role of the Owners’ Service Staff is to enforce the Governing Documents of the Association, protect Association assets and provide a strong presence in the community.
Here is a brief summary of what your Owners’ Service Representatives do for the Association on a daily basis:
- Patrol 143 miles of roadway per day (Horseshoe Bend & Porto Cima)
- Open and close 4 pool facilities in season
- AM and PM checks of the POA Community Center (inspect interior/exterior physical conditions, ensure all lighting, sound system, etc. are turned off)
- Physically check all amenities
- Enforcement of Restrictive Covenants
- Provide access to two boat storage facilities
- Monitor and report street light outages in Porto Cima
- Monitor and report wastewater system red warning lights
- Answer property owner calls
Budgetary items include:
Personnel, vehicle maintenance, insurance, license/taxes, gasoline, supplies, postage, printing, telephone and bridge toll fees for a staff of 4 and two vehicles.